[Diabetes-talk] Prodigy Voice Software

K C kcc86 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 17 06:12:56 UTC 2008

    Hi, Sharon.  Do you have the latest Adobe update on your computer?
Adobe/PDF reader software is not the most accessible for us who exclusively
use screen readers at its best, in my opinion, so if it isn't up to date it
can really  give you the blues.  As for the right cables you might want to
either contact the distributor who sold you the Prodigy Voice meter or the
tech support number found in Braille on the bottom edge of the original box
your product came in.  There may be more up to date information available as
the Prodigy voice meter itself is still being updated.  Others on this list
will doubtless be able to give you much more information.

Take care.
Kijuana