[Diabetes-talk] Prodigy Voice Software

Jon Carey jon at northcoastmed.com
Thu Nov 20 21:40:50 UTC 2008

I also converted the User Guide into Text format and Html format for
everyone on this list.
I have heard many people asking for text versions and html due to not
being able to read the PDF versions for obvious reasons. So here are the
links, I also sent copies to (DDI) Diagnostic Devices, Inc. maker of the
Prodigy Voice meter, they loved it, so I hope everyone on this list
does.

http://www.northcoastmed.com/accessible/voice_userguide.txt

http://www.northcoastmed.com/accessible/voice_userguide.htm

Best Regards,

Jonathan Carey
Marketing Manager
Advanced Diabetes Supply
1-800-730-9887 x 120
1-800-503-6280 Fax
www.NorthCoastMed.com
www.DiabetesHealthSupplies.com  Call To Order Diabetic Accessories.
1-866-422-4866
www.GlucosePost.com  A Community for People with Diabetes to Share
Stories, Inform, and Support Each Other!

This message and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
addressed.  If you have received this message in error please notify the
intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named
addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this message.