[Diabetes-talk] Prodigy voice

Jon Carey jon at northcoastmed.com
Thu Nov 20 21:57:13 UTC 2008

Dar,

If you have any questions about the amount of supplies we sent you,
please let me know! We send what your physician prescribes.

Best Regards,

Jonathan Carey

Marketing Director

Advanced Diabetes Supply

1-800-730-9887 x 120

1-800-503-6280 Fax

www.NorthCoastMed.com <http://www.northcoastmed.com/>  Insurance covered
Diabetic Testing Supplies by mail

www.DiabetesHealthSupplies.com <http://www.diabeteshealthsupplies.com/>
Call To Order Diabetic Accessories. 1-866-422-4866

www.GlucosePost.com <http://www.glucosepost.com/>    A Community for
People with Diabetes to Share Stories, Inform, and Support Each Other!

This message and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
addressed.  If you have received this message in error please notify the
intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named
addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this message.