[Diabetes-talk] Ob/gyn website

Jon Carey jon at northcoastmed.com
Mon Nov 24 20:52:16 UTC 2008

Hello all.

It's finally here and finished. I managed to take the Prodigy Voice
Audio User Guide and convert the tracks to MP3's for you all.

It is setup track by track. I am in the process of putting together a
more comprehensive setup.

http://www.northcoastmed.com/prodigy_voice_help.htm

Or you can go directly to each audio file if you prefer.

http://www.northcoastmed.com/audio/track1.mp3

http://www.northcoastmed.com/audio/track2.mp3        and so on until
Track 24

I hope this helps everyone!

Happy Thanksgiving! and have a wonderful Holiday Season!

Best Regards,

Jonathan Carey

Marketing Director

Advanced Diabetes Supply

1-800-730-9887 x 120

1-800-503-6280 Fax

www.NorthCoastMed.com <http://www.northcoastmed.com/>

www.DiabetesHealthSupplies.com <http://www.diabeteshealthsupplies.com/>
Call To Order Diabetic Accessories. 1-866-422-4866

www.GlucosePost.com <http://www.glucosepost.com/>    A Community for
People with Diabetes to Share Stories, Inform, and Support Each Other!

This message and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
addressed.  If you have received this message in error please notify the
intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named
addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this message.