[Diabetes-talk] A Daughter's Story

dmgina dmgina at qwest.net
Fri Nov 28 22:58:03 UTC 2008

It is interesting to me,
because I took care of my first husband even to is last breath.
Because his family shared they didn't want to do it.
They were pleased he was married.
I am pleased I was able to do this.
I had a doctor at the time who believed in me.
I said if he would write in an email what all his medicines were, I would
write them down.
We worked together, and I was pleased.
I didn't have anyone coming to give me a brake, but I got threw it and I
feel so very blessed.
My mother has been gone for years now, but this was another story.
I did get her to sign herself into a nursing home so that my brothers
wouldn't fight on behalf who was going to take care of her.
I was in Colorado at the time, and she in Indiana.
We talked until I couldn't understand her any more.
There were and still are three brothers in Indiana who didn't want to take
care of her.
I thought this was sad.
It is interesting what families will do.

--Dar
www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/5779
Every saint has a past