[Diabetes-talk] Fw: How can we help

Ed Bryant ebryant at socket.net
Wed Oct 29 17:06:33 UTC 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: Jon Carey
To: Ed Bryant
Sent: Monday, October 27, 2008 4:09 PM
Subject: RE: How can we help

Ed,

I have not been getting the Diabetes Talk Emails so I want to make sure that this is getting to everyone on the list. I know that the folks over at DDI (Diagnostics Devices, Inc aka Prodigy Meter) were very glad that I put this together.

I took the Prodigy Voice User Guide and made it accessible for the blind or visually impaired. I put them on our website so that they can be accessed from anywhere.

Here is the HTML link    http://www.northcoastmed.com/accessible/voice_userguide.htm

And the Text link   http://www.northcoastmed.com/accessible/voice_userguide.txt

I hope this comes in handy for anyone that needs it. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help out.

If you could also make sure that everyone on the list gets the links I would appreciate it.

Best Regards,

Jonathan Carey
Marketing Manager
Advanced Diabetes Supply
1-800-730-9887 x 120
1-800-503-6280 Fax
www.NorthCoastMed.com
www.DiabetesHealthSupplies..com  Call To Order Diabetic Accessories. 1-866-422-4866
www.GlucosePost.com  A Community for People with Diabetes to Share Stories, Inform, and Support Each Other!

This message and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  If you have received this message in error please notify the system manager. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this message.