[Diabetes-talk] TALKING insulin pumps

Diane dianefilipe at peoplepc.com
Tue Apr 7 00:05:36 UTC 2009

DDI has been the leader so far in even trying to get a pump for us blind
folk.
MedTronic refuses to listen to me anymore, so I told them I am taking my
business elsewhere, and I am getting an Animas shortly (the next best thing
until DDi comes through victoriously as it has a large screen and more audio
options!)
Don't worry y'all...the entire world will know!!!
Di