[Diabetes-talk] Fw: [Nfbc-info] Sad news from our California Federation family

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Tue Apr 7 05:30:32 UTC 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mary Willows" <mwillows at sbcglobal.net>
To: "NFB of California List" <nfbc-info at nfbnet.org>
Sent: Monday, April 06, 2009 5:46 PM
Subject: [Nfbc-info] Sad news from our California Federation family

Good evening everyone,
I just received some very sad news about one of our Federation family
members.  Ethel Brandon, President of the Pathfinders Chapter passed
away
today.

Ethel was also President of the Senior Blind Division and Vice-president
of
the Diabetics Division.

Ethel was a friendly, enthusiastic long time member in California.  She
will
be missed terribly.  I will pass along news of the arrangements as soon
as I
know anymore.

Mary Willows, President
mwillows at sbcglobal.net