[Diabetes-talk] Fw: Move to bullpen a health issue for Morrow, Mariners

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Tue Apr 7 15:35:12 UTC 2009

What interests me on behalf of the players being diabetic,
is they are supposed to watch their weight closer than we do as
patients of diabetes.
Is it because they didn't watch their weight they became diabetic?
I saw a new doctor on Wednesday who was pleased to say I am obese.
then asked how I felt about the answer.
He said if you are thirty pounds over your weight, you are considered obese.
I said if that was what he wanted to write, that was fine with me.
I know I am not over eating.
If I was doing this, then my sugar ratings wouldn't be as good as they
are when I do the a one c.
The doctor wanted to see my paper work, because he is so sure that I am
eight point then the next number.
He found it hard to believe that I am five point eight this time.
He  couldn't understand how I could be heavy and have a low number.
That is good.
I am pleased to see more folks who are out in the world in a wider
since if you will.
Where they also have the same problems as I do.
Diabetes.