[Diabetes-talk] Fw: Move to bullpen a health issue for Morrow, Mariners

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Wed Apr 8 03:14:08 UTC 2009

No, Dar. I believe both of these players are Type 1 which means that
their immune systems went nuts and attacked the beta cells in their
pancreases so that they no longer make insulin.

Just because someone is overweight doesn't mean they can't be in control
of their diabetes although extra pounds make it tougher.

Mike