[Diabetes-talk] [SPAM] Re: insulin pumps

Kelly Massaro kellym at prodigymeter.com
Wed Apr 8 22:12:27 UTC 2009

Hello Ed and Chanelle,

I'd like to welcome anyone interested in providing me feedback about
current pump technology as well as what you'd like incorporated into a
talking pump to be sent to me in a bullet point e-mail.  EX;  list of
features you'd like incorporated or a Pro's and Con's list.

I have forwarded your information below to our engineers and CEO.  I
have also promised to keep a file of all information gathered to help
assist us in the design of the pump.

In closing, DDI is committed to providing accessible diabetic products
and continues to strive to implement the recommendations of end-users.

Don't hesitate to contact me with questions and suggestions!

Best Regards,

Kelly Massaro
Senior Marketing and Sales Account Representative
Diagnostic Devices
9300 Harris Corners Pkwy Suite 450
Charlotte NC  28269
Direct: 704-285-6425
Main: 800-366-5901
kellym at prodigymeter.com
www.prodigymeter.com

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL: The information contained in this
electronic message and any attachments are confidential property of the
sender. The information is intended only for the use of the person to
whom it was addressed and should not be used in any manner not
authorized by the sender. Any other interception, copying, accessing, or
disclosure of this information is prohibited. The sender takes no
responsibility for any unauthorized reliance on this information. If you
have received this message in error, please immediately notify the
sender and purge the message you received. Do not forward this message
without permission.