[Diabetes-talk] Fw: Move to bullpen a health issue for Morrow, Mariners

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Thu Apr 9 02:59:00 UTC 2009

I suspect they were already diabetic. But even if they were not, they
are relatively young men and simply being an adult doesn't preclude them
from being Type 1; it just makes it a bit more unlikely. Remember, I am
effectively Type 1 although it is called something else for people my
age and I didn't get it until 2005.

Mike