[Diabetes-talk] [SPAM] Re: insulin pumps

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Thu Apr 9 03:45:22 UTC 2009

I admire you folks who watch their carbs quite well being on the pump.
I try hard, but I am sure I go over when I don't want to do so.
It depends on where I am at.
Going out to dinner is fun for me, if I know I can ask for a childs helping.

Or a senior helping.
then I can relax a bit more.
If I go to a place where I can't do this, then I just do the best I can.
If I have a sandwich only for lunch, then I am more hungry for dinner.
I will eat the dinner.
So at night I can rest well.
HOpe that makes sense.
I didn't take my shot before the meal last night, since we were out and
I thought I would be home for dinner.
so with the pump you don't have to worry about this kind of thing.
Is there allot you have to carry around with you, when you go around town?
So you need a back pack to carry it all?
wishing you the best,
and many blessings.