[Diabetes-talk] Fw: Move to bullpen a health issue for Morrow, Mariners

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Thu Apr 9 12:37:45 UTC 2009

If anyone is in control of themselves it is me.
I stand tall.
I will explain again and then back off.
All of the medicines to me are jeneric.
The bottles are new.
The doctor and I know the medicines I am taking, but the new bottles
are larger, different shaped pills, and whenn I learn what bottle is
what, all will go smooth.
Until then I don't even have to start them until next month.
So waiting as I am to get a pair of eyes to help me mark the bottles so
I know what is what, I am doing quite well.
I am proud of myself and always will be.
Happy Easter to all.