[Diabetes-talk] prodigy

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sat Apr 18 04:07:36 UTC 2009

I admit that the numbers sometimes could be a bit more distinct. That's
an artifact of the digital speech encoding; the better the speech, the
more processor power it takes or the more memory required.

Have you tried using headphones? And do you use the "Repeat" button? You
dont' have to test again.

Mike