[Diabetes-talk] QUESTION

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sat Apr 18 17:45:57 UTC 2009

I'd bet if you did a search on past issues of the Voice, you'd find
examples of what 15 grams of carb is. For example, one cup milk is 12
grams carb; three or four glucose tablets will do the trick as will one
tube of gel designed for the purpose; several (like between five and
seven) Life-saver candies will do it; 4 ounces of regular (not diet)
soda ... Pretty easy once one gets the hang of it.

Mike