[Diabetes-talk] QUESTION

Tamera fidano at verizon.net
Tue Apr 21 01:47:40 UTC 2009

I missed out on most of this thread but, firstly,  as stated we all have
various  stages that  give us that feel, so to speak. on top of the  having
less indications the longer we have the disease, the faster some of us can
drop.. very rapidly.. so like  anything under 100 for me means, a slight
snack  maybe 10 carbs, unless I am headed for bed or what and then I will
have more.
 I am curious though... anyone using one of the sensors? My doc gave me some
info at my last apt and as they are not accessible, wondered if anyone is
using one and how well they feel  they are using it?
 Tamera