[Diabetes-talk] water!!!

Tamera fidano at verizon.net
Tue Apr 21 03:52:00 UTC 2009

I personally don't go anywhere without my bottle of water, whether  store
bought bottled or a bottle I can refill...  when one gets accustomed to
drinking  a lot of water its  like taking your insulin or  glucose meter
along... one never wants to be without it and why have to rely on others to
get you water? and then your assuming they offer you a clean glass and  how
do you control where they got that water?
 Tamera
----- Or