[Diabetes-talk] How to Buy Braille Coins

Jon Carey jon at northcoastmed.com
Mon Apr 27 18:55:48 UTC 2009

I have heard rumors that the US may change the format of our paper money
because we are the only country that has the same sized bills of
different denominations.

Anyone know if this is true? If so, do they have a proposed layout of
what the bills may look like? I am curious to see them.

Best Regards,

Jonathan Carey

Marketing Director

Advanced Diabetes Supply

1-800-730-9887 x 7220

1-800-503-6280 Fax

www.NorthCoastMed.com <http://www.northcoastmed.com/>

www.DiabetesHealthSupplies.com <http://www.diabeteshealthsupplies.com/>

This message and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
addressed.  If you have received this message in error please notify the
intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named
addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this message.