[Diabetes-talk] Dental information

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Mon Aug 3 20:01:27 UTC 2009

I am wondering how I would fit with this, since I have dentures?
I was getting tooth aches all of the time, on the gum once the tooth
was pulled then the gum stopped hurting.
this was before I learned I was a diabetic.
After paying for a partial then they wanted me to pay for another one,
I said just pull the teeth.
In the end I felt that paying for partials all of the time was getting
way to expensive.
so I got dentures.
Yes I lost some good teeth, where ten years ago after the dentures were
in place the pain stopped.
There was nothing showing with ex rays that something was wrong.
It never showed up.

skype
 dmgina23