[Diabetes-talk] talking perscriptions

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Tue Aug 4 20:38:44 UTC 2009

Yes Humana is where I get the perscriptions from.
I was speaking with them on behalf of fixing the medicine bottles so
the Blind know what is in the bottle.
I shared about the program, where they didn't know anything about it.
I was asked to go threw Medicare.
I don't know why just what I was asked.
I would like rite sourse to know about labling the bottles, so I don't
have to ask someone to come in every three months to help me with my bottles.
I hope I explained it well.
This would be for any blind person getting on with rite sourse.
this is the drug store if you will that mails my supplies.

skype
 dmgina23