[Diabetes-talk] talking perscriptions

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 5 01:44:41 UTC 2009

well then humana is your primary you need to ask the durable medical
supplies department of your insurance. Call Humana and see not in the
pharmacy but a different part of your insurance medical supplies and see if
it would be considered and let them know who puts it out and ask the people
who make the talk containers, I think it went around again, maybe Mike
Freeman or Ed Bryant might have a contact with them and ask them how to deal
with insurance.

they might be able to help.

Cheryl Echevarria

skype: angeldn3