[Diabetes-talk] Anniversary

Vincent Chaney vgc732 at optonline.net
Sat Aug 8 06:34:28 UTC 2009

Leanne,

Wishing you the best with your health on your 45th anniversary with
diabetes. It was August 7th of last year you shared you had reached your
44th. We all are praying and wishing you the strength...

Vinny
Vincent Chaney, NFB Diabetes Action Network (DAN) Board
NFBNJ Diabetes Division President
NJAGDU Committee Co-chair Lead