[Diabetes-talk] talking perscriptions

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Wed Aug 12 15:34:20 UTC 2009

One of the things I need to watch with the company rite sourse is when
they decide you need a medicine, because it is on their list, they want
to send it to you.
Even though the numbers mean nothing to me.
so I called over and said the only way you can send medicines is if you
hear froom the doctor.
You get them and then they wish their money.
Even if you are not taking the medicine.
So I am hoping I solved this problem.
I did speak with the nurse yesterday and we have another set of
medicine coming my way.

skype
 dmgina23