[Diabetes-talk] feet

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Fri Aug 14 16:52:56 UTC 2009

Hello everyone,
I am waiting for my doctor to come back from vacation, where I will
share with him, when I started the vitamin
I am taking now, can't think of the name.
senior silvere for women over fifty is all I can think of at this time.
What is happening, is I have wonderful circulation where I am pleased.
I also have feet burning the more I walk the burning builds.
then I get the rubbing of the sides of the shoes.
I am getting diabetic shoes which will come in a week and a half they say.
I don't want to go far, since walking does this for me.
Is there a vitamin that would relax this problem, where you wouldn't
have to take another medical pill?
Just thought I would ask.
the foot doctor says it is the beginning signs of noropathy.
I wouldn't know if this was or wasn't true.
He said he would rather have the doctor give  me something.
When I was taking the vitamin from QVC I didn't have this problem.
When they upgraded the vitamins from there, it didn't shake hands well
with the blood pressure medicine I am taking.
the doctor mine says keep on the blood pressure pill and change vitamins.
this has started that I am aware of for two weeks.
Yes from time to time my toes would pull, once the pain was gone, then
I was fine until the next time.
Now it is daily.
Even at night at times wanting to let me know they are proud to show me
they are feeling good.
I am so pleased that the circulation is good.
I am hoping that when I get the shoes that are lifted on the top so
they won't rub the tops of the feet, and a wide width that they won't
rub the sides of the feet this might help.
I tried a pair on, where I felt as if they were a pair of heels.
They have three inserts in them, where they can take one out if needed.
Walking on the ball of the foot can be painful at times.
I know we can get this worked out.
Just asking if this has happened to anyone else.

skype
 dmgina23