[Diabetes-talk] forgetting insulin

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Aug 26 19:31:11 UTC 2009

I, too take my insulin after I eat.  I check the blood before I eat  and
then after take the insulin.  I do this because I never much have been  the
family cook before I went blind and I pop things in the microwave when my
husband doesn't cook.  I handle breakfast and lunch on my own, but I feel  like
I have a better idea of carbs counting instead of guessing before I eat  it.

I have always even when I could see and cooked for my kids when they lived
home as Dad worked evenings I took my insulin after I ate.

Joyce