[Diabetes-talk] Fw: [SPAM] Letter of Necessity for Count-A-Dose

The Jacobs Family bandbjacobs at verizon.net
Sat Dec 5 20:39:28 UTC 2009

Hey Gang:

For anyone who would like to participate in this project, We invite you to
submit your comments to:
Bernadette Jacobs,First Vice-President, Diabetes Action Network, (DAN),
email: bandbjacobs at verizon.net.

For those of you who know someone without computer access, I can be reached
by phone at: 410-455-5311 Monday--Friday between the hours of 8:00 am--3:30
pm.

I would like to have all your information so that I may send it over to the
folks at Prodigy Diabetes Care, LLC.  by December 24, 2009.

Thank you so much.

Bern