[Diabetes-talk] False Low/Good Reading on Prodigy Voice?

Panix k7uij at panix.com
Sun Dec 6 00:05:18 UTC 2009

How you feel is more of a guide rather than a reliable indicator of meter
accuracy (unless, of course, you're about to pass out! grin) Simplest way is
to check with another meter or get a bottle of control solution that is not
out-of-date, have someone read the expected glucose level in it and check
your meter.

Mike