[Diabetes-talk] Ed Bryant

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 6 02:01:51 UTC 2009

Ed was a very good friend of mine and a mentor from the beginning of my involvement with the NFB. I first became a member of the NFB in 2002 through the getting the Voice of the Diabetic.  We spoke on the phone many times, and were on the same page of the things we wanted to do with the division.  I was honored when I was asked to do a profile in the Voice of the Diabetic in 2007 at the Atlanta Convention.

We had many things in common.  He and I are both Kidney Transplant Survivors had spoke a lot about that on list and off.

My prayers go to Gail and the family.

Good Bless.

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>
1-866-580-5574
Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Montrose Travel
CST #1018299-10