[Diabetes-talk] Paying for a funeral

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 6 19:23:22 UTC 2009

What I would suggest is getting a life insurance policy, you are over 50 years of age, the policies you see on tv, do not go by your health, you cann't do it as a young person like myself who is 42, but once you are over the age of 50 and what this does is basically pay for funeral expenses or to leave money to your family.

Another thing you can do is talk to these funeral homes, a lot of them allow you to pay for them ahead of time, yes ahead of time to pay off for the funeral you want.

So there are a few things to look at.

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>
1-866-580-5574
Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Montrose Travel
CST #1018299-10