[Diabetes-talk] Paying for a funeral

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Sun Dec 6 20:34:36 UTC 2009

Dar:

I think that you might want to look into local services with your local
church or funeral parlor and ask about pre-paying for burial arrangements.
I think a lot of people who either don't have family to look after these
details or are concerned about affording a proper burial when the time is at
hand work out a way to pre-pay for these things so they are handled the way
you would like.  This doesn't mean its paid for you, but you can payin
advance for these things and perhaps done over time.

Sorry if this is a little morbid & off focus, but it is important to a lot
of people.

Eileen