[Diabetes-talk] our friend Ed Bryant

James Setting jsetting at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 8 08:27:26 UTC 2009

Dar,

I am sorry I don't know your real name as I don't always read the
signatures. I know you as DMGina which is what I hear when I key to one of
your emails. Anyway thank you for the kind words and I hope to get to know
people a little better as we get through this poker game they call life.
Like I said I mostly sit in the background and read the important subjects,
but I actually cried when I read about Mr. Ed. That is a little weird for me
as I never met the guy, only read many of his emails and could tel that he
was a person full of soul.

I will try to be more active on the list as I do many things to help the
disabled and cancer patients. It is a big load for the shoulders at times
and it seems like I might be able to make a few friends here that might
lighten the load just by listening(reading, hahahaha).

Hope to know more people soon,

James