[Diabetes-talk] Fw: Our Friend Ed Bryant

Kelly Massaro kellym at prodigymeter.com
Tue Dec 8 14:21:10 UTC 2009

Thanks Mike,

I found an email with the details and we will be sending flowers to Ed's family.

I hope this finds you well.

Best Regards,

Kelly Massaro-Neal
Manager, Sales
Prodigy Diabetes Care
9300 Harris Corners Pkwy Suite 450
Charlotte NC  28269
Direct: 704-285-6425
Fax:704-285-6495
Mobile: 704-491-3923
Main: 800-366-5901
kellym at prodigymeter.com
www.prodigymeter.com

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL: The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments are confidential property of the sender. The information is intended only for the use of the person to whom it was addressed and should not be used in any manner not authorized by the sender. Any other interception, copying, accessing, or disclosure of this information is prohibited. The sender takes no responsibility for any unauthorized reliance on this information. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and purge the message you received. Do not forward this message without permission.