[Diabetes-talk] New Member Introduction

Robert Shelton rshelton1 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 05:58:16 UTC 2009

Thanks.  It dawned on me last night that I really do need to learn these
techniques just as surely as if I were the diabetic.  Doesn't say much for
my level of awareness that it took me 10 years and a visit from EMS to
figure it out.  Linda is OK this evening.  I turned up the prodigy device in
some web searching, but was not sure how well it would work.

I feel like I really did come to the right place.  Thanks again.

--Robert

"This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in
it."
--Psalm 118:24