[Diabetes-talk] New Member Introduction

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Mon Dec 14 01:25:17 UTC 2009

You did just grate.
Your wife needs to understand for you to help her, you need to do this
while she is alert to explain how best to help her.
Yes you are correct there is a time when you have to be in charge and
she can't say much until she feels better.
Yes you can do this.
I know my husband is afraid to help me out, I wish he would while I am
alert to know if he is doing it correctly.
I ask from time to time, and he is afraid.
I don't know if I should push or just know I am going to heaven.
It is the two of us.
We are thinking of getting the alert for the house, then he could get
help that way as well.
thanks for sharing.

skype
 dmgina23