[Diabetes-talk] New Member Introduction

Robert Shelton rshelton1 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 06:01:11 UTC 2009

I really appreciate the suggestions and the supportive way that they are
offered.  I hope to be around the list for a very long time, hopefully a
quiet member who can learn from the rest.

Best wishes.

--Bob

"Out of clutter find Simplicity; from discord find Harmony;
In the middle of difficulty lies Opportunity. "
-- Albert Einstein