[Diabetes-talk] Would be honored if people would offer stories about traveling as a Diabetic

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 20 15:29:45 UTC 2009

Good morning and Happy Holidays:

Yes this is Diabetic related.

I have just released a newsletter that is accessible via e-mail about Echevarriatravel.com.

Which will focus on not only my business and specials, and what I am up to but also features like traveling as a blind person, Lorraine Stayer is offering a story for my 2nd Edition, and hoping that Marion Gwizdala the President of NAGDU, and I am hoping either Mike Freeman or some of our Officers/Members of the Diabetic Division to offer stories as traveling as a diabetic, like what to bring, what to look for when your sugar drops, your experience as a diabetic good and bad.

To join my newsletter send an e-mail to reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com> and put in subject line subscribe to newsletter.

The first edition went out this morning, but it can be sent to new subscribers as well.

Thank you again.

Cheryl Echevarria
Echevarriatravel.com
1-866-580-5574