[Diabetes-talk] "No Subject."

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Tue Dec 22 16:34:17 UTC 2009

Yes,
Merry Christmas to you as well.
Also I still want to feel if I have a question in traveling or anything
i can come to this list and ask.
I will not go to other lists to find out an answer that we have spoken
about on this list.
I want to feel free to write what I want to write as long as it is
diabetic related.
To many lists get started where you don't have the same fellowship as
has been started here.
The closeness feeling free to ask and get responces you have gotten in
my case for five years.
I just haven't had time to write Mike and ask.
Asking if the list is still the same or what is happening here.
quite busy with baking and getting ready for Christmas.
I love it.
Snow on the ground and baking.
My baking is different though,
I use cane sugar.
This has helped me out in many cases.
My sugars are doing quite well.
I will go in January for the a one c.
Hope all enjoy family gatherings and again Merry Christmas.

skype
 dmgina23