[Diabetes-talk] Shock

Kelly Massaro kellym at prodigymeter.com
Wed Dec 30 16:15:44 UTC 2009

John Carey is with Advanced Diabetes Supply and the number is 866-422-4866.

Best Regards,

Kelly Massaro-Neal
Manager, Sales
Prodigy Diabetes Care
9300 Harris Corners Parkway Suite 450
Charlotte, NC  28269
Direct: 704-285-6425
Mobile: 704-491-3923
Fax: 704-285-6495

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL: The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments are confidential property of the sender.  The information is intended only for the use of the person to whom it was addressed and should not be used in any manner not authorized by the sender.  Any other interception, copying, accessing, or disclosure of this information is prohibited.  The sender takes no responsibility for any unauthorized reliance on this information.  If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and purge the message you received.  Do not forward this message without permission.