[Diabetes-talk] type 1 diabetics read this storywon'tcomethrough

Daved Daly daved at lightwave.net
Tue Feb 17 00:25:01 UTC 2009

I think it'd be better if we just dropped this whole discussion... this
really doesn't need to be the place to debate this.

Most people clearly see the information posted as pseudoscience and useless
conspiracy theory.  Nobody will likely change your opinion on what you think
of it.  But, it has a much bigger tendency of getting nasty quickly.