[Diabetes-talk] Fw: PLLLLEEEAAASSSSEEE REEEAAADD! IT WAS ON GOOD MORNING AMERICA TODAY.....

Daved Daly daved at lightwave.net
Wed Feb 18 17:46:21 UTC 2009

One of the oldest, most recognizable internet urban myths ever.

In other news.. if you forward this to 43 billion people... the NFB will
cure your blindness.  I swear, I read it online.  It must be true.  Even my
cat received a check for $29,912.421,123.12  which is like pennies to these
megacorporations, and a lawyer and a Joe the Plumber said it was true also.