[Diabetes-talk] question

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 21 22:00:10 UTC 2009

I get that as well, also each diabetic as Ann says is that each person is
different the metabolism maybe faster or slower, you might other issues such
as cholesterol or high blood pressure each person is an individual and
definitely should meet with a dietician, I have found in the past the drs
such give you a cookie cutter diet plan and have no idea what they are
talking about, from Medicare to all insurances you are covered by a CDB as
well as a dietician.

Especially medicare, they have a part of there plan that is just for
diabetics.

Cheryl Echevarria