[Diabetes-talk] question

LeAnne Mayne leanne at uddle.com
Sun Feb 22 17:37:31 UTC 2009

At 08:49 AM 2/22/2009 -0600, Carmen & Gina wrote:
We've all had Humana for several years
I just got my Humana gold card.

Like Camen I've had Humana for years.  I wish i could afford something
better but can't. I don;don't like my primary care dr, some of my drug
prices really hurt my wallet and there is sometimes so much paperwork I
have to be so careful.  I'm still paying off some  hospital bills from 06
because drs didn't follow through but I pay what I can each month and will
get it done.

  LeAnne Mayne     KB9ZEF      leanne at uddle.com
    Listen  to:   LIFE  THE  UNIVERSE  &
                          EVERYTHING  w/Blair Alper
     Sundays 7pm CST HTTP://cband.info/rfd2.m3u