[Diabetes-talk] Returning member with questions.

Alan Wheeler awheeler at neb.rr.com
Wed Feb 25 04:34:51 UTC 2009

Ooh, no, not five minutes...and not by my own choice...it was never suggested I do a full five minutes...I will keep that in mind.

Does amount of water intake make any appreciable difference?

In Christ,
Alan

+-+-+-

   Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, God remains in him, and he in God.
 1 John 4:15
~~~
awheeler at neb.rr.com
IM me at: outlaw-cowboy at live.com