[Diabetes-talk] Returning member with questions.

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Thu Feb 26 04:26:23 UTC 2009

If you're not thirsty, don't worry about it! Unlesss you are in DKA (and
you'd know it if you were, believe me!), your body will tell you when
you need to drink more -- unles you are totally absent-minded like me --
I remember in college thinking: ya know; seems to me I decided I was
thirsty two hours ago! Wonder if I did anything about it? (har)

Mike