[Diabetes-talk] what do you know!!! I finally got my prodigy voice

Ed Bryant ebryant at socket.net
Fri Feb 27 19:06:01 UTC 2009

Hi Paul,
	THAT'S GREAT NEWS!

Regards,
Ed Bryant

-----Original Message-----
From: diabetes-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org
[mailto:diabetes-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Paul & Paula Jordan
Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2009 8:41 PM
To: 'Diabetes Talk for the Blind'
Subject: [Diabetes-talk] what do you know!!! I finally got my prodigy voice

Well, what do you know.  I got my new prodigy voice meter today.  Please
understand that I am big time technologicly challenged, and as luck and
fortune would have it,

I set it up all by myself.  This is really big stuff!!!  Tonight, I  tested
with it for the first time, and wonder of wonders, it did exactly what it is
supposed to do.

I'll let you know if any other problems crop up, but for now, I'm really
pleased.

Paul