[Diabetes-talk] Skin Care

Ed Bryant ebryant at socket.net
Tue Jan 27 20:17:33 UTC 2009

Hi Folks,

                Today I have two skin care products that may interest you.

1.)    DiabetiCream for dry feet.  The product label says, "formulated
specifically for the Diabetic and Neuropathic foot and for those with dry,
cracked scaly and calloused skin.

This is a great product which is owned by Kenneth B. Rehm, DPM.  Dr. Rehm
made an excellent presentation about the diabetic foot at one of our DAN
seminars.  I have used this product for about five years and highly
recommend it.  The container is 4.6 ounces and costs $30.00.  To order
contact:

The Diabetic Foot and Wound Care Center

1553 Grand Ave

San Marcos, CA 92078

Telephone: 760-744-6226

drrehm at thediabeticfoot.com

2.)    Medline Remedy Skin Cream.  My wife spent one day in the hospital and
the nursing team gave her a small tube of Medline Skin Cream, which she and
I thought was very good. This cream is professional and very expensive, but
it is very good.  I contacted three or four pharmacies in my area trying to
locate the cream, and finally found a vendor.  The moisturizer cost about
$50 for a 32 ounce container.  Again if you are interested you need to look
for Medline Remedy Skin Cream.

Regards,

Ed Bryant