[Diabetes-talk] 2008 Insulin Pen Resolution & Novo Nordisk

Everett Gavel e.gavel at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 18 19:17:00 UTC 2009

Good work, Mike.  Thanks for letting us know.

It's pathetic that such ignorance abounds - in people that are let to lead
not just companies, but various levels of governments as well.  Ridiculous.
It's right up there with saying women shouldn't have been able to vote, or
that blacks are lesser people than whites simply because of the color of
their skin.  Such absurd ignorance is amazing - and yet so prevalant still
today.

As Dar mentioned, Mike, can we help, and if so, give us some details please.
(smile)

Strive On!
Everett
www.everettgavel.com