[Diabetes-talk] 2008 Insulin Pen Resolution & Novo Nordisk

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sun Jul 19 00:38:02 UTC 2009

You got it! But the results won't be out for some time yet. The data must be massaged as the research protocol dictates. I have no doubt how things will come out, though. In any event, if the people at Novo Nordisk don't know the study is taking place, I will certainly enlighten them.

Mike

 P.S. How are you doing? I trust you're feeling better and are firing on all cylinders once again. --Mike--