[Diabetes-talk] Goals for the Division? And, How Can We Help?

Everett Gavel e.gavel at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 20 00:21:08 UTC 2009

Hello Mike, and all,

It was great getting to be in Detroit, and be in on the Diabetes Action
Network seminar.  It was my first national convention in a handful of years.
It's helped to re-inspire me in some great ways.  And so I'm trying to
"catch-up" and I'm asking, where do we go from here, Sir?

If there was any sort of division or convention wrap-up sent out already, I
apologize.  I might've missed it.  And I did miss the beginning of the
seminar at the convention.  So to get a little more up-to-speed, I'm asking
here, publicly, what are our goals and wishes and dreams for the division,
now that we're apparently not going to have the Voice of the Diabetic as our
main tool anymore?

What should and could the members do, to help this division thrive?  Do we
have specific dreams, goals, tasks, that we hope to achieve as a division?
If so, when you are able to, could you please share them?

Strive On!
Everett
www.everettgavel.com